Searching for an announcement?
- Humidity: 99%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:52 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:59 PM
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 79F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- OC building permit value drops $10 million
- Sundaes in the Park to kick off this Sunday in OC
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Bigger buses or more bucks to lure drivers
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- Boardwalk ‘butt huts’ final placement comes into focus