Searching for an announcement?
- Humidity: 90%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:54:42 AM
- Sunset: 06:45:20 PM
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Windy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Low near 60F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Cloudy and damp with rain in the morning...then becoming mostly sunny by afternoon. High around 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Jay Wise pleads guilty to child porn
- Intense start to pop-up rally weekend
- OC cops ready with new laws to brake rally
- Modified cars, stricter rules
- Tensions grow Friday night during pop-up rally weekend
- Two file, race in OC begins
- Winterfest of Lights remains on schedule, but modified
- Restaurants’ space limits their capacity
- Cheese bread great for all occasions, simple to make
- Md. reaches record low in coronavirus rate