Elizabeth covers Worcester County issues for Ocean City Today. In 2018, she graduated from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa with a bachelor of arts. After graduation, Elizabeth spent a year with Lutheran Volunteer Corps in Wilmington, Delaware.
As featured on
- Humidity: 96%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:52:53 AM
- Sunset: 06:48:29 PM
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy. Low 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Morning clouds will give way to sunshine for the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- OC cops ready with new laws to brake rally
- Jay Wise pleads guilty to child porn
- Intense start to pop-up rally weekend
- Modified cars, stricter rules
- Replacement of resort entryways essential
- Two file, race in OC begins
- OCPD cannot tell homeless people to leave transit facilities
- Berlin announces changes to 2020 holiday schedule
- Restaurants’ space limits their capacity
- Council president subject of letter to state prosecutor