Josh Davis is an MDDC award-winning editor and reporter at the Bayside Gazette and Ocean City Today newspapers, covering Berlin and Ocean Pines, Maryland. He is the author of three novels, including 'Vanishing is the Last Art' (2012). He lives in Berlin.
As featured on
- Humidity: 54%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:13:21 AM
- Sunset: 06:16:34 PM
A good deal of sunshine. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 57F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Cloudy with light rain early. High 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Holiday weekend rip currents claim 2 lives on Assateague
- Resort to appeal to Hogan for help with vehicle events
- ‘Complete’ closure of Route 589 set to last eight weeks
- Feds head raid on Ramadan’s West OC home
- Police issue record citations at Endless Summer Cruisin’
- Campground expansions approved
- OC ballot set …. election in three weeks
- PNZ approves site plan for new Hilton Hotel on 33rd St.
- Drain cleaning to lessen flooding
- UPDATED: Snow Hill Mayor Charlie Dorman resigns