The new management team for Trimper’s Rides started implementing major changes, such as adding new rides, introducing new food and drink outlets and renovating the overall look of the amusement park earlier this year. Pictured is the roller coaster in April.
- Humidity: 82%
- Cloud Coverage:21%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:16:59 AM
- Sunset: 07:42 PM
Plenty of sunshine. Areas of patchy fog. High 63F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Clear to partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
- Ocean City server dies in single-car crash on Rt. 50
- Sports betting headed to Ocean Downs, mobile apps
- Town agrees to hire Starfire for Fourth of July fireworks
- Crime rate goes up as more break away from cabin fever
- OC tells cabbies to pay up or face penalties
- Fatal drug overdoses hit record levels during COVID
- Congested sign to highlight several prohibited activities
- OC hires cheaper tent company for upcoming festival
- Town grants photo franchise additional year on contract
- Worcester County Board of License Commissioners Briefs