- Humidity: 72%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:19:45 AM
- Sunset: 07:46:35 PM
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. High 83F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 74F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Marlin snagged on Sunday after tournament ends
- Second-degree assault for N.Y. man
- Ocean Inlet maintenance cut short because of high demand
- Police arrest family members for drugs, knife and robbery
- Planning and Zoning group approves site plan revisions
- CBD MD Supply shop now open in north Ocean City
- Ridership slightly down this year
- Group treks 329 miles to get to OC
- Annual Jeep Week in OC set to take place, Aug. 22-25
- Ocean City men plead guilty to cigarette smuggling in N.Y.