- Humidity: 88%
- Cloud Coverage:81%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:48:11 AM
- Sunset: 06:56:49 PM
Cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 78F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
A few isolated thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 73F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Windy with scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Potential for heavy rainfall. High 77F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Worcester County motorcycle crash claims life of Delaware man
- Three injured in trooper-motorcycle collision in downtown Ocean City
- Charges pending in Worcester County motorcycle wreck that killed Pennsylvania woman, injured two others
- Commissioners OK H2Oi special event zone for all county
- UPDATE: Ocean City Police identify hotel body
- Whaleyville event draws ire of animal rights proponents
- Motorcycle enthusiasts pour into Ocean City
- Pop-up rally puts Ocean City Police on high alert
- Ocean City housing project hits slight snag
- U.S. Army Corps begins dredging Ocean City inlet