What are you looking for?
- Humidity: 90%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:52 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:45 PM
Partly cloudy early. Thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 87F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Whoops, pardon the intrusion
- Aloft Hotel approved for 7 a.m. build start
- Returning seasonal officers plant OC roots
- Annual OC Air Show this weekend
- Alleged rape took place while victim was still sleeping
- Power deal can’t sway City Hall
- Ashtrays west of Boardwalk under discussion in OC
- Grand jury indicts Redding for felony heroin distribution
- Corps comes up with $750K inlet money
- Ocean 13 Seafood, Steakhouse and Piano Lounge open