- Humidity: 97%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:38:01 AM
- Sunset: 08:27:40 PM
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with mostly clear skies overnight. Low near 70F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy. High 81F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Boardwalk Elvis has left the island
- Heiser sets three goals for State’s Attorney’s office run
- Trimper’s trying swipe card system for credit customers
- Mini golf mini dinosaur recovered
- Our primary election recommendations
- Powerboat races return to Ocean City this Sunday
- Power deal can’t sway City Hall
- Route 113 lane shift next week as Phase 3 nears end
- Task force finds Cruisin’ hassles decreased
- Irish J-1 girls’ summer starts scary after landlord dispute