- Humidity: 70%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:52:49 AM
- Sunset: 08:20:07 PM
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 78F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Thunder possible. Low 71F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
A steady rain. The rain will be heavy at times. High near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
- Video shows OCPD officer punching youth
- Body of Connecticut man recovered at Assateague
- Inlet lot pay system well received
- Alleged dealer indicted in OD case
- Worcester Tech HS students excel at Skills USA event
- GOOSE'D TOWN: Pines sends goose population to food bank
- OCPD hunting down arcade-robbing trio
- Campsite relocation comment period open
- New Berlin library branch opens to crowd of hundreds
- OC seeking helicopter stopper law