- Humidity: 84%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:10:06 AM
- Sunset: 06:21:01 PM
Rain showers this morning with a steady, soaking rain during the afternoon hours. Increasing winds. High 69F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Higher wind gusts possible.
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 49F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 61F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- Residents want answers on ‘H2Oi,' councilman apologizes for inaction
- Mob grows around cop during arrest
- OC businesses give thumbs down to H2Oi ‘bad apples’
- Special event zone imposed, again
- Ocean City Fall Restaurant Week slated for Oct. 13-27
- UN reports reality of coastal climate change
- Bay bridge backup lasts 10 hours
- Twenty-six impersonators to attend annual Elvis Festival
- Planning, zoning pass 45th Street retail store plans
- Endless Summer Cruisin’ set for Oct. 10-13 in Ocean City