- Humidity: 73%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:07:10 AM
- Sunset: 06:25:17 PM
Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of rain this afternoon. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Showers and a few thunderstorms likely. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.
- OC businesses give thumbs down to H2Oi ‘bad apples’
- Residents want answers on ‘H2Oi,' councilman apologizes for inaction
- Bay bridge backup lasts 10 hours
- Planning, zoning pass 45th Street retail store plans
- Planning, zoning approves shopping center site plans
- Mob grows around cop during arrest
- County to enforce WHP seasonal residency
- County says no deal over gaming split
- OCES named National Blue Ribbon School
- Endless Summer Cruisin’ set for Oct. 10-13 in Ocean City