- Humidity: 87%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:15:01 AM
- Sunset: 07:43:27 PM
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- ZZ Top to perform in Ocean City at BikeFest in Sept.
- Man accused of driving with suspended license since ‘08
- Bar area approved for new West OC movies
- Capt. Arbin: OC Beach Patrol in ‘wage war’ with Delaware
- Releases of H-2B visas increased
- Resort raises tram fares, talks wage increase
- Conviction leads to 4.5-year prison sentence for man
- Union chief hopes communication with city continues
- Snow Hill Middle School shooting plot uncovered
- City (barely) OKs union deal