- Humidity: 55%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:44:11 AM
- Sunset: 08:10:25 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 67F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Sanibel’s replaces Rare and Rye at La Quinta on 32nd
- New West OC Dough Roller eatery’s first spot off island
- Suit filed in ’17 pedestrian death
- Police stand stern against car craziness
- Sewell found guilty of misconduct in office
- Opening set for WreckTangle obstacle course
- Campground zoning tweaks sought at White Horse Park
- Cruisin’ Ocean City returns to town
- Macky and Pam Stansell hospice house now open
- Bourbon Street delivers