- Humidity: 76%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:43:31 AM
- Sunset: 08:11:10 PM
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 71F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 67F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- New West OC Dough Roller eatery’s first spot off island
- Sanibel’s replaces Rare and Rye at La Quinta on 32nd
- Sewell found guilty of misconduct in office
- Police stand stern against car craziness
- Suit filed in ’17 pedestrian death
- Opening set for WreckTangle obstacle course
- Cruisin’ Ocean City returns to town
- Macky and Pam Stansell hospice house now open
- Bourbon Street delivers
- Campground zoning tweaks sought at White Horse Park