- Humidity: 71%
- Cloud Coverage: 100%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:22 AM
- Sunset: 05:04:57 PM
Becoming windy. Cloudy skies with periods of rain developing this afternoon. High 48F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Windy. Periods of rain this evening. Then some breaks in the clouds overnight. Low 38F. ESE winds shifting to SSW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
Windy and becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Man tries to flee Ocean City Police
- Four charged in Ocean City for concealing weapons
- PA man arrested in Ocean City after police find gun in vehicle
- Delmarva Art Expo set this weekend in Ocean City
- Another teen in viral June Ocean City Boardwalk incident pleads guilty
- Eastern Shore hospitals pushed into historic crisis modes
- High patient rates, staffing shortages move TidalHealth in Salisbury to crisis status
- Atlantic General Hospital still strained due to high patient volumes
- Northern Worcester property values see fourth highest increase in state
- Royal Farms coming to 589 in Ocean Pines