- Humidity: 98%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:40:14 AM
- Sunset: 08:15:36 PM
Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Mostly cloudy skies early with scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low 64F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Mainly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 70F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
- Nursing home records eight covid-19 deaths
- Updated school calendar approved amid coronavirus
- Condominium project gets OK from P&Z commission
- Katie Callan new HR director for Ocean City
- Letter seeks relief for restaurants
- Soft opening harder than expected
- OCBP and OCPD prepared for summer 2020
- Restaurants, bars prepare to open as recovery begins
- The Hobbit takes first step toward composting goal
- City signs firework contract, date and locations up in air