- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage:54%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:22:56 AM
- Sunset: 06:04:53 PM
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low 58F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Windy...thunderstorms likely in the morning ...continued blustery with rain likely in the afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 67F. Winds ESE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
- Crews begin pulling Ocean City Boardwalk
- Vehicle crashes into Ocean City pancake house
- Coastal Smokehouse shifts gears to offseason specials
- Ocean City closes public hearing on 74th Street alley
- Ocean City looking to raise seasonal worker pay
- Worcester County leaders weigh in on windmills
- Beer festival returns to Ocean City
- Berlin councilman, Kite Loft owner recovering after motorcycle collision with pedestrian
- Ocean City Council briefs
- O.C.Toberfest offers something for everyone in Ocean City