- Humidity: 88%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:41:36 AM
- Sunset: 07:08:54 PM
Cloudy skies early then heavy thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Clear to partly cloudy. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Offshore drilling bill passes
- Residents fight for full-time access
- Parade of Brothers Memorial Ride
- DUI hit-and-run driver nets jail 30-day sentence
- Motorcycle enthusiasts head to OC
- Fundraising effort becomes eligible for nonprofit status
- Improper practices increase recycling costs
- Sheriff’s Office deputy hurt in Berlin crash last week
- Pennsylvania teenager faces second-degree assault charge
- County leases part of West OC Harbor for ‘The Alyosha’