- Humidity: 80%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:52:50 AM
- Sunset: 08:20:11 PM
Partly cloudy. High 79F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to cloudy skies and rain overnight. Thunder possible. Low near 70F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Heavy rain. Thunderstorms with drenching downpours likely by evening. High around 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 2 to 3 inches of rain expected. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
- Video shows OCPD officer punching youth
- Body of Connecticut man recovered at Assateague
- Inlet lot pay system well received
- Alleged dealer indicted in OD case
- Worcester Tech HS students excel at Skills USA event
- GOOSE'D TOWN: Pines sends goose population to food bank
- OCPD hunting down arcade-robbing trio
- Campsite relocation comment period open
- New Berlin library branch opens to crowd of hundreds
- OC seeking helicopter stopper law