- Humidity: 64%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:06 AM
- Sunset: 05:05:43 PM
A mix of clouds and sun. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Assateague herd remains in danger of ‘Swamp Cancer’
- Government shutdown impacts Assateague Island employees
- Beach Bum Motel adds poolside breakfast
- OC presents letter opposing offshore seismic blasting
- Coast Guard waits to see if it will get paid
- Airbnb hosts netted $1.5M in Worcester County during 2018
- Downtown parking problems draw focus at P/Z meeting
- Body found in water in WOC, Sun.
- State undertakes climate change planning
- Room tax hike gets closer look at tourism commission