- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:23:17 AM
- Sunset: 07:41:03 PM
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 75F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.
Overcast with showers at times. Low 68F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High around 75F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Ocean Inlet maintenance cut short because of high demand
- Marlin snagged on Sunday after tournament ends
- Police arrest couple for second-degree assault
- Annual Jeep Week in OC set to take place, Aug. 22-25
- Kathleen Gail Beebe
- Ridership slightly down this year
- Jeep Week activities all weekend
- Cope siblings all members of Ocean City Beach Patrol
- Worcester County rentals will need licenses as well
- Cop car hit after it’s cut off