- Humidity: 96%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:32:17 AM
- Sunset: 07:31:56 PM
Variable clouds and becoming windy with thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. Storms could contain damaging winds. High 73F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 53F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- No hotel bookings until April 30, OC inlet lot closed off
- Virus claims another victim as resort cancels Springfest
- OC couple home at last after 27 days at sea aboard cruise
- OC hotel industry sees record low occupancy
- Gov. Larry Hogan orders citizens to stay home
- Bay Bridge westbound lane reopens, other projects continue
- Coronavirus paid sick leave for OC ACME employees
- Ideas for helping families and individuals stay active
- Atlantic General prepares staff, equipment for virus
- Coronavirus weekly update: local, statewide and federal