- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:03 AM
- Sunset: 06:14:42 PM
Generally cloudy. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. Areas of patchy fog developing. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Trimper's Ferris wheel relocation request tabled
- Judlee land sale moves to appraisal stage of process
- Annual Halloween ‘Spook Out’ party in OC this Sunday
- Crabs-To-Go at Rt. 50 and Rt. 589 proposes expansion
- Snow Hill officially buys riverboat
- Endless Summer Cruisin’ smooth ride for all in OC
- Worcester Co. holds steady against covid-19 this week
- OCFD looks to repair vessel, motor blown during service
- OCtoberfest amended for covid-19
- Council gives preliminary OK for land swap at 66th St.