- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:39 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:22 PM
A mix of clouds and sun. High 81F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- OC building permit value drops $10 million
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Jobs go without workers
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday