(March 15, 2019) Check out the dozens of St. Patrick’s Day parties at local bars and restaurants happening this weekend.
Here are just some of the festivities taking place:
• Seacrets, 49th Street, will host its Irie-ish Music Fest after the annual St. Patrick’s Day parade on Saturday.
Get into the festivities starting tonight with John McNutt Band from 5-9 p.m.; DJ Tuff, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Split Decision, 10 p.m. to 1:50 a.m.
Musical performances will take place all day, with a party starting at noon with JJ Roth and DJ Magellan from Ocean 98. Then, hear John McNutt and the Keltic Rock Warriors at 1 p.m. Or, at 1:30 p.m., head to the main stage to listen to Flip-n-Mickey’s.
Around 4 p.m. the Ocean City Pipes and Drums are slated to make an appearance, followed by the Jim Long Band in the club and Cherry Crush at the tiki at 5 p.m. Lima Bean Rot will take the main stage at 6 p.m. and Shake 3x will rock the house in the tiki at 9:30 p.m.
Finally, don’t miss The Benderz in the club at 10 p.m.
On Sunday, during the St. Patrick’s Day Local’s “After Party,” from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., listen to Benderz Trio from 1-5 p.m. and DJ Bobby-O, 2 p.m. to midnight.
Drink and food specials will be offered. To hear more, call 410-524-4900.
• Duffy’s Tavern, 130th Street, will wrap up its 17 days of St. Patrick’s Day specials this Sunday.
Tonight, hear Bob Hughes from 5-8 p.m.
All weekend, choose from lunch and dinner specials including a Rueben or a Rachel, Shepherd’s pie, Irish lamb stew, bangers and mash, fish and chips or a lamb sandwich.
Enjoy domestic drafts, bottles of Smithwicks and Harp and cans of Miller Lite for $3.17. Jameson will be available for $4.17 and Guinness for $5.
Don’t miss performances by Chuck D and DJ Dutch on Saturday starting at noon, and Chuck D on Sunday. Brunch will be offered at 9 a.m. and will feature corned beef hash.
Small prizes and giveaways will be featured throughout the weekend.
For more information, call 410-250-1449.
• Coins, 28th Street, will feature food and drink specials all afternoon after the parade. Choose from corned beef, cabbage and potatoes and cod fish cakes while listening to live Irish music provided by Dave Pendrick from the Craythur brothers from 1-6 p.m.
For more information, call 410-289-3100.
• Whisker’s Pub, 118th Street, will offer happy hour specials from 4-7 p.m. this weekend, as well as corned beef and cabbage, fish and chips, a half-pound of large shrimp for $7.95. Get $4 Guinness and Irish coffee or $2 Rolling Rocks.
For more information, call 410-524-2609.
• Brass Balls, 11th Street Boardwalk, reopens for the season today, Friday, with Shamrockin’ Karaoke at 9:30 p.m. tonight and Saturday. Sing traditional Irish Karaoke and receive a free beer.
Also enjoy $5 Irish coffees and drink specials all weekend.
For more information, call 410-289-0069.
• Pickles Pub, Eighth Street, will feature several drink and food specials along with musical acts throughout St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
Enjoy drinks including Irish Car Bomb, Dirty Leprechaun, Frosty Irishman, Clover Crush or the Pickleback. Choose Irish food specials like a Reuben, Shepherd’s pie or corned beef sliders.
Also available will be Bud or Bud Light for $4, a pint of Guinness for $6 and Miller Lite green beer for $4.
Tonight, rock out to Side Project from 6-10 p.m. then Beats by Jeremy, 10 p.m. to close.
On Saturday, hear City Painted Green from 1-5 p.m., followed by Beats by Casper from 5:30-9:30 p.m. and end the night with Beats by Dutch from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. On Sunday, March 17, enjoy Beats by Jeremy, 1-6 p.m., and Joey Harkum Band from 8 p.m. to midnight.
For more information, call 410-289-4891.
• Shenanigan’s, Fourth Street Boardwalk, will celebrate its 30th St. Patrick’s Day weekend with various musical acts, as well as drink and food specials.
Listen to James Gallagher and Off the Boat, Patrick McAllorum, Tig Tignor and special appearances by the Chesapeake Caledonia and the Ocean City Pipe Bands this weekend.
The establishment will open today, Friday, at 11 a.m. for the St. Patrick’s Day Pre-Game Party.
Guests are invited to enjoy drinks and food specials on Saturday and Sunday. The restaurant will open at 9 a.m. both days.
For more information, visit www.ocshenanigans.com or call 410-289-7181.
• Dunes Manor, 28 Street, will have lunch and dinner specials all weekend.
Choose from bangers and mash, corn beef and cabbage, Shepherd’s pie and an Irish coffee for $7.13. Or get a pint of Killian’s Red, a pot of tea with soda bread, a cup of soup or carrot cake for $3.17.
On Saturday, March 16, take part in an Irish singalong with Ms. Shirley in the lobby from 1-5 p.m. Guests are invited to sing and/or bring instruments.
For more information, call 800-523-2888.
• Clarion, 101st Street, will offer $1 draft beers all day March 16 and 17.
Lunch specials for $6.95 include a bowl of Irish cabbage and barley soup or hot/cold corned beef sandwiches on rye. From 5-10 p.m. get a corned beef, cabbage and potato dinner for $12.95.
On the Edge will perform Friday and Saturday, 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. DJ Dusty will spin tunes tonight, 9 p.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information, call 410-524-3535.
• Crab Bag, 131st Street, will offer corned beef specials and happy hour prices all day Saturday. For more information, call 410-250-3337.
• Albertino’s, 131st Street, will offer happy hour specials all weekend. For more information, call 410-250-2000.
• Longboard Café, 67th Street, will offer its happy hour two-for-one special from 5-6 p.m. all weekend.
On Sunday, March 17, enjoy a Reuben sandwich with fries for $8.95 or Mama Denise’s Reuben meatloaf with green beans and roasted red potatoes for $12.95 from 5 p.m. to close.
For more information, call 443-664-5639.
• Dry 85/Red Red Wine Bar, 48th Street, will shut down 48th Street for its St. Patrick’s Day block party.
Dry 85 and Red Red Wine Bar will have beer and food tents as well as an Irish coffee bar set up outside the establishments. Sandwiches and desserts will be available, as well as different beers such as Dogfish, Miller Lite, Flying Dog Pearl Necklace and Redheaded Stepchild.
Dry 85 will also serve brunch at 9 a.m.
For more information, call 800-523-2888.
• OC 360, in the Fenwick Inn, 138th Street, will offer $13 lunch and dinner specials from noon to 1 a.m. on Saturday, March 16.
Food specials include bangers and mash, corn beef and cabbage, fish and chips, Shepherd’s pie. Entrees come with a non-alcoholic drink and dessert. Drink and craft beer specials also available.
For more information, call 410-250-1100.
• Fish Tales, 22nd Street, reopens for St. Patrick’s Day weekend today, Friday, at 11 a.m.
The bayside restaurant will have a parking lot food tent, live bagpipes and limited-edition apparel for sale on Saturday.
Enjoy $3 green beer, $4 Guinness pints and $5 Irish coffee and Jameson shots.
For more information, call 410-289-0990.
• Cowboy Coast, 17th Street, will host the annual OC Fools Sham Jam tonight, Friday.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and a $10 donation includes a souvenir pint glass to fill with beer and liquor specials. Get $5 ice Jameson shots, beer and drink specials, and Sham Jam T-shirts for sale, which cost $20 each.
Johnny Bling will be providing music from 7 p.m. to midnight. DJ Wax takes over until 2 a.m.
On Saturday, Sam Grow will perform from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Cost is $10.
For more information, call 410-250-1449.
• Carousel, 118th Street, will offer $10 food and $4 drink specials all weekend for St. Patrick’s Day.
For more information, call 800-641-0011.
• Bourbon Street on the Beach, 116th Street, will feature specials on all Irish drinks plus Irish fare including Shepherd’s pie and corned beef and cabbage.
Enjoy music by OHO from 3-7 p.m. and Kevin Poole at 7 p.m. on Saturday and Randy Jamz on Sunday at 6 p.m.
For more information, call 443-644-2896.
• Ocean 13, 13th Street Boardwalk, will play Irish music loud and proud all weekend.
The Boardwalk establishment will offer Irish food specials, traditional Irish coffee for $6, kegs and eggs all day on both Saturday and Sunday.
Choose from $3 Natty Boh cans, $8 Frozen lucky charms and $5 Jameson.
For more information, call 410-289-6213.
• Tailchasers, 122nd Street, will offer drink and food specials throughout the weekend, with happy hour prices 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and all-day Sunday.
For more information, call 443-664-7075.
• BJ’s on the Water, 75th Street, will have a live bagpipe performance after the parade at 2 p.m., Saturday.
Choose from corned beef, red potatoes and cabbage for $7.99 or Mulligan’s Stew for $6.49 over the weekend from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Enjoy drink specials including a bucket of rocks for $7, Irish Coffee for $5 and Coors Light, Miller Lite and Natural Lite for $2.50. Or grab a mug of green beer for $1.75 or $3 for a pint.
Tonight, hear Over Time at 9 p.m. Catch Identity Crisis from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Saturday.
For more information, visit www.bjsonthewater.com.
• The Frog Bar, Boardwalk in the Inlet Village, reopens for the season with free parking for customers this St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
Enjoy $3 frog shooters and $6 orange crushes from open to close. Also find 2019 St. Patrick’s Day apparel.
For more information, call 410-289-3764.
• Fager’s Island, 60th Street, will have an after-parade party from 2 p.m. Saturday until 2 a.m. Sunday.
On Saturday, enjoy music by DJ Greg beginning at 2 p.m. on the deck or Opposite Directions on stage. DJ RobCee will be on the deck at 5 p.m., DJ Groove at 9 p.m., and Animal House at 9:30 p.m. on stage.
The restaurant will also be serving corned beef and cabbage, fish and chips and Guinness on tap.
For more information, call 410-524-5500.
• Johnny’s Pizza Pub, 56th Street, will open early for breakfast St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
Enjoy Bloody Mary’s, mimosas, Irish coffees, Jameson and Irish Car Bombs.
For more information, call 410-723-5600.
• Captain’s Table, 15th Street, will provide Sunday brunch from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
On Saturday, enjoy corned beef specials at 5 p.m. and $5 drink specials include house wines, rail drinks and beer.
Hear Phil Perdue at 5:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday.
For more information, call 410-289-7192.
• Skye Bar, 66th Street, will offer drink specials from 11:30 a.m. until closing this weekend.
Get Smirnoff crushes for $6.50, $7 Irish coffees and mules and $2.75 green drafts. Also enjoy food specials including fish and chips, corned beef and cabbage and Reubens.
Check out Test Kitchen tonight from 5-8 p.m. and Marcella “Mc” Peters, Saturday, 5-8 p.m.
For more information, call 410-723-6762.
• Hooters, Route 50 in West Ocean City, enjoy corned beef and drink specials all weekend.
Also check out the Fifth Street location on the Boardwalk, which reopens for the season.
At the West Ocean City location, listen to OC Pipes & Drums and DJ BK, 4 p.m. on Friday, then come back on Sunday to dance to Blake Haley from 3-7 p.m.
Choose from $3 Miller Lite and Bud Light, fried pickles and $2.50 pickle shots.
For more information, call 410-213-1841.
• Whisker’s Bar and Grill, Ocean Pines shopping center, enjoy live music by John Heinz Fiddle, Fire and Friends from 3-8 p.m. and corned beef and cabbage platters, as well as several drink specials including $1.25 Jell-O shooters, $2.75 16-ounce green beer drafts, $3.17 16-ounce Shamrock Bud Light and Guinness cans and $4.17 Irish coffee.
For more information, call 410-208-3922 or visit www.whiskersbar.com.
West Ocean City:
• Sunset Grille, Sunset Ave., specials will be offered at the Teaser’s bars only from 12-8 p.m., Saturday, for corned beef brisket, corn beef and Swiss sandwiches, Irish Disco fries and a smashed burger.
Order $5 green tea shots, $6 Titos, $3 Miller and Coors Lite, $4 Irish stout and $5 Slane whiskey.
For more information, call 410-213-8110.
• Caribbean Joe’s, Route 50, will offer food and drink specials today, Friday, through Sunday.
Enjoy Irish specialty drinks and corned beef and cabbage from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
The restaurant will be open five days a week after St. Patrick’s Day weekend, Wednesday through Sunday.
For more information, call 443-664-8509.
Also providing Irish-inspired entertainment this Saturday are four West Ocean City restaurants collaborating together in a HarBar crawl. Participants can take a free shuttle from the West Ocean City Park and Ride to get to all four locations.
Guests who visit each spot will receive a prize from Slane Irish Whiskey and Miller Lite. The four restaurants include Mad Fish, Haborside, Crab Alley and Micky Fin’s. Attendees can receive a $5 off Uber code.
• Harborside, Harbor Road, will offer drink and food specials all day Saturday, with a DJ Billy T during the day and DJ BK from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
On Friday, get a head start on the festivities with DJ Billy T from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. and end the weekend on Sunday with Opposite Directions from 2-6 p.m. and DJ Billy T from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
For more information, call 410-289-5121.
• Mad Fish, Harbor Road, will offer discounted beers such as Tall Tales, Redheaded Stepchild and Miller Lite during the HarBar crawl on Saturday. Other drink offers include green tea shots and Slane Irish Whiskey.
The restaurant will hold a cornhole tournament and music provided by DJ Shawn Lewis.
For more information, call 410-213-2525.
• Micky Fin’s, Inlet Isle Lane, will participate in the HarBar crawl event this Saturday will live music from Full Circle from 3-7 p.m.
Choose from $10 specials on Sunday from corned beef and cabbage, fish and chips and Shepherd’s pie from 11:30 a.m. until supplies run out.
For more information, call 410-213-9033.
• Crab Alley, Golf Course Road, listen to music by DJ Biggler and enjoy an oyster frenzy from 12-3 p.m. or choose a soup and sandwich combo for $15, as well as several specialty Irish drinks on Saturday. Happy hour prices will be offered from 3-6 p.m.
For more information, call 410-213-7800.