Participating in the Ocean City Recreation and Parks Department’s Halloween “Spook Out” event in October at Northside Park on 125th Street, from left, are Ella, 8, and Scarlett West, 6, and Maddox, 5, and Preston Williamson, 9, of Ocean City. The annual event was held outdoors for the first time because of covid-19 and was well attended.
- Humidity: 98%
- Cloud Coverage:65%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:19 AM
- Sunset: 05:05:14 PM
Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy early, then clearing overnight. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 48F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Commission gives OK for 120th St. retail, residential
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- Council approves numerous special events during May
- Franchot keeps up COVID relief push with tax extensions, backs $2K state checks
- OC beach equipment contracts awarded
- Cambria boardwalk contract awarded for just over $124K
- Maryland approves pandemic financial aid
- OC Planning gives Paradise Plaza expansion green light
- John Dale Smack, Jr.
- Restaurant Week offers good deals on meals in Berlin