- Humidity: 97%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:19:02 AM
- Sunset: 07:40:36 PM
Becoming windy with scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Showers and thunderstorms likely - it will be windy at times especially during the evening. A few storms may be severe. Low 59F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Cloudy. Periods of rain early. High 61F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
- ZZ Top to perform in Ocean City at BikeFest in Sept.
- Snow Hill Middle School shooting plot uncovered
- Man accused of driving with suspended license since ‘08
- Conviction leads to 4.5-year prison sentence for man
- Delaware woman arrested for DUI, other charges in OC
- Gym lease treadmill ends with new deal
- Bill raises age to 21 for cigarettes/vape products
- Releases of H-2B visas increased
- New rooms, new challenge
- TowBoatUS under new ownership