The crew aboard Reel Escape, from left, Bob Mallory III, Bob Miller, Carl and Jordan Sauer and Capt. Chris Miller not only landed two mahi during their fishing trip in mid-May offshore, but they also caught and released the first white marlin of the Ocean City fishing season.
- Humidity: 99%
- Cloud Coverage:63%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:19 AM
- Sunset: 05:05:14 PM
Partly cloudy skies this morning will become overcast during the afternoon. High 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 48F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Commission gives OK for 120th St. retail, residential
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- Council approves numerous special events during May
- Franchot keeps up COVID relief push with tax extensions, backs $2K state checks
- OC beach equipment contracts awarded
- Cambria boardwalk contract awarded for just over $124K
- Maryland approves pandemic financial aid
- OC Planning gives Paradise Plaza expansion green light
- John Dale Smack, Jr.
- Restaurant Week offers good deals on meals in Berlin