- Humidity: 85%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:47:52 AM
- Sunset: 05:41:12 PM
A mix of clouds and sun early followed by cloudy skies this afternoon. High 56F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Showers this evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 42F. SW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Gazebo addition at Bayside Skillet gets commission OK
- Local franchisee working to bring Nathan’s contest to OC
- Berlin PD investigating fatal crash
- Local family moves forward after house fire
- Former OC police officer and sheriff's deputy arrested for child porn
- A win for Ocean City: PSC to conduct two evidentiary hearings for wind turbines
- Council approves Great Inflatable Race funding, but want it in Ocean City
- Longtime OC zoning analyst promoted to administrator
- Crown Castle cell antenna gets OK from OC Council
- MS benefit at Duffy’s Tavern, Sat.