- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:23:23 AM
- Sunset: 07:41:07 PM
Showers early, then partly cloudy for the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 68F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High around 75F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Ocean Inlet maintenance cut short because of high demand
- Marlin snagged on Sunday after tournament ends
- Police arrest couple for second-degree assault
- Annual Jeep Week in OC set to take place, Aug. 22-25
- Kathleen Gail Beebe
- Ridership slightly down this year
- Jeep Week activities all weekend
- Cope siblings all members of Ocean City Beach Patrol
- Worcester County rentals will need licenses as well
- Cop car hit after it’s cut off