CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta reacts to Florida's surgeon general's perspective that the country needs to "unwind" people living their lives around coronavirus testing.
- Humidity: 73%
- Cloud Coverage: 95%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:22 AM
- Sunset: 05:04:57 PM
Becoming windy. Cloudy skies with periods of rain developing this afternoon. High 47F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Windy with rain early. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 38F. ESE winds shifting to SSW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
Windy and becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Man tries to flee Ocean City Police
- Four charged in Ocean City for concealing weapons
- PA man arrested in Ocean City after police find gun in vehicle
- Delmarva Art Expo set this weekend in Ocean City
- Eastern Shore hospitals pushed into historic crisis modes
- Another teen in viral June Ocean City Boardwalk incident pleads guilty
- High patient rates, staffing shortages move TidalHealth in Salisbury to crisis status
- Atlantic General Hospital still strained due to high patient volumes
- Northern Worcester property values see fourth highest increase in state
- Commercial fishing expo comes to Ocean City