Dr. Jonathan Reiner discusses Gov. Ron DeSantis' (R) promotion of "natural immunity" as a new study finds that immunity wanes more for people who are naturally infected than vaccinated.
- Humidity: 70%
- Cloud Coverage: 90%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:25 AM
- Sunset: 05:04:59 PM
Cloudy skies with periods of rain this afternoon. High 48F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Becoming partly cloudy after some evening rain. Windy at times. Low 38F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
Decreasing cloudiness and windy. High near 45F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Man tries to flee Ocean City Police
- Four charged in Ocean City for concealing weapons
- PA man arrested in Ocean City after police find gun in vehicle
- Delmarva Art Expo set this weekend in Ocean City
- Another teen in viral June Ocean City Boardwalk incident pleads guilty
- Eastern Shore hospitals pushed into historic crisis modes
- High patient rates, staffing shortages move TidalHealth in Salisbury to crisis status
- Atlantic General Hospital still strained due to high patient volumes
- Northern Worcester property values see fourth highest increase in state
- Royal Farms coming to 589 in Ocean Pines