Christine Okerblom, then-assistant curator of the Ocean City Life-Saving Museum on the southern end of the Boardwalk, helped bring the new exhibit, A Feminine Touch, to the museum. She is pictured in June.
Elizabeth covers Worcester County issues for Ocean City Today. In 2018, she graduated from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa with a bachelor of arts. After graduation, Elizabeth spent a year with Lutheran Volunteer Corps in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Humidity: 96%
- Cloud Coverage:65%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:19 AM
- Sunset: 05:05:14 PM
Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy early, then clearing overnight. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 48F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Commission gives OK for 120th St. retail, residential
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- Council approves numerous special events during May
- Franchot keeps up COVID relief push with tax extensions, backs $2K state checks
- OC beach equipment contracts awarded
- Cambria boardwalk contract awarded for just over $124K
- Maryland approves pandemic financial aid
- OC Planning gives Paradise Plaza expansion green light
- John Dale Smack, Jr.
- Restaurant Week offers good deals on meals in Berlin