Rita and Bob Danhardt and Audreyanna Heinsinger, right, all of Berlin have Wizard of Oz-themed costumes for the “Howl-O-Ween Pet Parade,” part of the O.C.Toberfest free activities on the Boardwalk in Ocean City in October.
- Humidity: 99%
- Cloud Coverage:64%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:19 AM
- Sunset: 05:05:14 PM
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 48F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Commission gives OK for 120th St. retail, residential
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- Council approves numerous special events during May
- Franchot keeps up COVID relief push with tax extensions, backs $2K state checks
- OC beach equipment contracts awarded
- Cambria boardwalk contract awarded for just over $124K
- Maryland approves pandemic financial aid
- OC Planning gives Paradise Plaza expansion green light
- John Dale Smack, Jr.
- Restaurant Week offers good deals on meals in Berlin