Despite challenges presented by the novel coronavirus pandemic, members of the Red Knights Maryland Chapter 3 remained firm in their desire to commemorate the lives lost during the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Rick Ketterman, left, holds a wreathe and leads Mike Fiazzo and Nick Lepore to the Ocean City Firefighter’s Memorial on the Boardwalk on Sept. 11.
- Humidity: 68%
- Cloud Coverage:74%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:01:59 AM
- Sunset: 08:10:48 PM
Mostly cloudy. High near 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
Periods of rain. High 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
- Man charged with indecent exposure
- Busted with cocaine between the cheeks
- Man pistol-whipped in Ocean City
- Owners of Phillips parcel seek assurances from Ocean City
- Drug-possessing duo arrested in Ocean City
- Bishopville crash leaves one dead
- Draft of city agreement with Ocean City BikeFest OK’d
- Family OC tradition celebrates 60th year
- Pickled Goose in Ocean Pines off to rocky start
- First delta cases reported at Atlantic General Hospital, patients recovering at home