Visitors to Northside Park on 125th Street enjoy the sunset on a mid-July evening, while also watching as a rainband works its way across the bay. Shortly after this photo was taken, rain began to fall in Ocean City.
- Humidity: 64%
- Cloud Coverage:95%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:17 AM
- Sunset: 05:05:12 PM
Cloudy with showers. High 48F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 47F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Commission gives OK for 120th St. retail, residential
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- Council approves numerous special events during May
- OC beach equipment contracts awarded
- Franchot keeps up COVID relief push with tax extensions, backs $2K state checks
- Cambria boardwalk contract awarded for just over $124K
- Maryland approves pandemic financial aid
- OC Planning gives Paradise Plaza expansion green light
- John Dale Smack, Jr.
- Undeveloped land with direct beach access on market