Sunil Shakya displays a world record award for longest performance of tai chi bestowed by the High Range Book of World Records after hitting the two-hour mark in August at Chesapeake Martial Arts in Ocean Pines
- Humidity: 94%
- Cloud Coverage:52%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:23 AM
- Sunset: 08:25:11 PM
Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies this evening. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Pennsylvania woman impaled by umbrella in 2018 on Ocean City beach sues town
- Photo Gallery: Deer walks around on a sandbar in Ocean City
- Irate Temple Hills man threatens to burn city jail down
- Ride site error turns into wheel big mess
- Overtime offer to Ocean City employees not a draw to get behind wheels of Boardwalk trams
- Honduran brothers accused of raping teens in Ocean City headed to circuit court
- Two stabbed after game of mini golf breaks into fight
- Ocean City Councilman Knight purchases downtown condominium
- Trio arrested for stash of drugs
- New 20-room hotel, parking plan on Ocean City's Baltimore Avenue get zoning approvals