- Humidity: 84%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:11:05 AM
- Sunset: 07:46:14 PM
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 68F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
- ZZ Top to perform in Ocean City at BikeFest in Sept.
- Bar area approved for new West OC movies
- Wor. Sheriff’s deputy hit by Pines motorist
- Capt. Arbin: OC Beach Patrol in ‘wage war’ with Delaware
- Resort raises tram fares, talks wage increase
- Fourth day approved for Jellyfish Fest
- OC works on Advanced Marina parcel swap
- County approves water/wastewater projects, updates
- City (barely) OKs union deal
- Romersa new director of Irish Outreach Center