An 8-year-old boy was rescued when his unicorn float suddenly got pulled hundreds of yards into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Humidity: 77%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:36 AM
- Sunset: 08:25:49 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Jobs go without workers
- City Council approves bans on dockless bikes, scooters
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Leaves skateboard to pay tab
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle