Cardinal Wilton Gregory says a prayer for the victims of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Humidity: 49%
- Cloud Coverage:0%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:30:43 AM
- Sunset: 05:54:49 PM
Sunny. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Clear skies. Low 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mainly sunny. High 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Humpback whale ‘Pivot’ washes up on Assateague
- Director could be ousted at board session
- Flooding continues to plague Ocean City downtown streets
- Vaccine allotment could be strained by out-of-towners
- OC officials seek policy for lessening Boardwalk noise
- Federal mass vaccination center opening in Maryland
- Drone show replacement for fireworks?
- Germans commission KMS Tirpitz
- Del. inventor on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’
- Inlet Village renovations to prioritize views and tourism