- Humidity: 69%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:13:27 AM
- Sunset: 06:16:42 PM
A good deal of sunshine. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy this evening then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain after midnight. Low 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Holiday weekend rip currents claim 2 lives on Assateague
- Resort to appeal to Hogan for help with vehicle events
- ‘Complete’ closure of Route 589 set to last eight weeks
- Feds head raid on Ramadan’s West OC home
- Police issue record citations at Endless Summer Cruisin’
- Campground expansions approved
- OC ballot set …. election in three weeks
- PNZ approves site plan for new Hilton Hotel on 33rd St.
- Drain cleaning to lessen flooding
- UPDATED: Snow Hill Mayor Charlie Dorman resigns