- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage:56%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:47:36 AM
- Sunset: 08:06:44 PM
Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Plans for new shopping center clear first hurdle
- Resident upset with bonfire smoke stinking up fresh air
- Historic tall ship schedules visit to Ocean City in Aug.
- Caution: Special event zone lies ahead
- Fourth man sentenced in 2020 Ocean City Boardwalk brawl gets seven years
- Police charge Hondurans with rape
- UPDATE: Hogan lifts state mask mandates for those fully vaccinated
- 'There for a reason': St. Mary Star of the Sea, Ocean City's oldest building, preparing for long-awaited reopening
- Some former Ocean City Boardwalk tram operators sitting out this season due to health, safety concerns
- Worker housing project proposed for downtown Ocean City: Major undertaking would create dorm-style setup for seasonal employees