Survival expert Dave Canterbury discusses whether Brian Laundrie could survive 25 days in the nature preserve where police are currently searching for him.
- Humidity: 82%
- Cloud Coverage:0%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:13:40 AM
- Sunset: 06:16:14 PM
Sunny skies. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy. Low around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
- Head-on collision shuts down Route 90 for three hours
- South Point resident finds body in backyard marsh
- Free State Corvette Weekend back for 34th year in Ocean City
- Snow Hill Eagles football game halted by large brawl
- Bright lights, Ocean City: Bayfront Cambria Hotel shines spotlight on city code
- Ocean City Councilman Gehrig lashes budget mgr. over room tax
- Ocean City to power gate at 26th and Boardwalk
- Ocean City narrows down seasonal housing issues
- Ocean City considers short-term lease with hoteliers
- D.C. man gets 10 years for sexual abuse of a minor in ’14 Worcester County case