Jury consultant Alan Tuerkheimer explains why there could be grounds for appeal in Derek Chauvin's case after a photo of one of the trial jurors showed him wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt at the March on Washington.
- Humidity: 40%
- Cloud Coverage:66%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 05:51:53 AM
- Sunset: 08:02:23 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly clear skies. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Plentiful sunshine. High around 65F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Berlin man identified as hero who saved child from water after accident
- Rise and parachute fall of Nazi officer Rudolph Hess
- Fourth man sentenced in 2020 Ocean City Boardwalk brawl gets seven years
- Ocean City beach toplessness advocate Chelsea Eline gets another day in court
- Worker housing project proposed for downtown Ocean City: Major undertaking would create dorm-style setup for seasonal employees
- Resort lifts mask mandate day after state does same
- Dispelling rumors: New Frontier Town managers promise 'enhancements' that keep Wild West attractions
- Man accused in 2010 stabbing on Ocean City's 54th Street headed for indictment after decade on the run
- Massive mixed-use development breaks ground in Cecil County
- Good cops: Couple praise Ocean City police for swift work finding runaway dog