- Humidity: 69%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:06 AM
- Sunset: 05:05:43 PM
Partly cloudy skies this morning will become overcast during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Overcast. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Assateague herd remains in danger of ‘Swamp Cancer’
- Government shutdown impacts Assateague Island employees
- Beach Bum Motel adds poolside breakfast
- OC presents letter opposing offshore seismic blasting
- Coast Guard waits to see if it will get paid
- Airbnb hosts netted $1.5M in Worcester County during 2018
- Downtown parking problems draw focus at P/Z meeting
- Body found in water in WOC, Sun.
- State undertakes climate change planning
- Room tax hike gets closer look at tourism commission