Palestinian-American Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh was fatally shot while covering an Israeli military operation in the West Bank city of Jenin on Wednesday. CNN's Hadas Gold reports.
- Humidity: 67%
- Cloud Coverage: 44%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:44 AM
- Sunset: 08:10:39 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Mostly cloudy. High 67F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Man arrested in Ocean City after assaulting seagull
- Hospital transfer to advance health care in Maryland
- Berlin Campground owners seek amendment to laws
- Ocean City resident wins Miss Maryland ‘22
- Cruisin’ Ocean City underway
- Trial set for man accused of sexually abusing minors
- Ocean City struggles to keep tram drivers after training begins
- Charter granted one-year South Point ramp permit
- Ocean City renews lease with Greene Turtle
- Agreements approved for Ocean City Air Show, Jellyfish Fest