Farmers praise Trump Executive Order making E15 ethanol gas mix available year-round.
- Humidity: 88%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 16 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:29 AM
- Sunset: 08:25:46 PM
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy skies. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Jobs go without workers
- City Council approves bans on dockless bikes, scooters
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Leaves skateboard to pay tab
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle