- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:34 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:02 PM
Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm this afternoon. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Jobs go without workers
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- Leaves skateboard to pay tab
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end