Gen Z Are Turning Their Time Spent Online Into A Side Hustle
- unbranded - Lifestyle
Nearly two-thirds of Gen Z are planning on turning their time online into a side hustle in 2023, per an Instagram trend report. But they don't necessarily want to become full-time creators either. 64% of them plan to monetize a project on social media as a side hustle in 2023. This is despite 87% of Gen Z being against the idea of working multiple jobs to make ends meet in 2022. Instagram says people can “expect interests to transform into side hustles” in 2023. The report also asked Gen Zers to describe 2022 in one word. The Top Responses Were: Healing Energized Main Character Energy
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Humidity: 87%
- Cloud Coverage: 87%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:40:35 AM
- Sunset: 08:15:05 PM
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers after midnight. Low 62F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Traditional fireworks to replace Ocean City drone shows
- Ocean City watching weather, workforce going into holiday weekend
- Local musician battled cancer, now ready to perform again in Ocean City
- OC Marlin Club’s Memorial Day tournament canceled
- Ocean Pines man gets 50 years for child abuse
- Nonprofit gets alcohol license for Ocean City bull riding competition
- Digital Ocean City Boardwalk tram ads to supplement branded Jeeps
- Ocean City Beach Patrol guards preparing to take stands Saturday
- Ocean City Council approves SDHS Boardwalk parade, other events
- Ocean City Cruisin’ participants ride back home with awards
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.