A huge Asian water monitor lizard visited a 7-11 in Thailand. A bystander caught shoppers' nervous laughs and screams as the lizard climbed a shelf.
- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:46%
- Wind: 16 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:14:18 AM
- Sunset: 07:43:54 PM
Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Some passing clouds. Low 39F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 59F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
- Ocean City server dies in single-car crash on Rt. 50
- Bay Bridge: Four car crash under investigation
- Marijuana legalization eyed for 2022 for both U.S. and Maryland; Schumer hopes for passage by next 4/20
- Sports betting headed to Ocean Downs, mobile apps
- Town agrees to hire Starfire for Fourth of July fireworks
- OC tells cabbies to pay up or face penalties
- Crime rate goes up as more break away from cabin fever
- Congested sign to highlight several prohibited activities
- Town grants photo franchise additional year on contract
- Worcester County Board of License Commissioners Briefs