CNN's Brianna Keilar reacts those who have lost their lives in the coronavirus pandemic as the US approaches 500,000 deaths.
- Humidity: 97%
- Cloud Coverage:98%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 06:32:09 AM
- Sunset: 05:53:46 PM
Rain likely. High 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 28F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Humpback whale ‘Pivot’ washes up on Assateague
- Director could be ousted at board session
- Flooding continues to plague Ocean City downtown streets
- Federal mass vaccination center opening in Maryland
- Vaccine allotment could be strained by out-of-towners
- OC officials seek policy for lessening Boardwalk noise
- Drone show replacement for fireworks?
- Germans commission KMS Tirpitz
- Biden calls 500,000 COVID deaths 'grim milestone' as numbers improve; new virus death in Talbot
- Inlet Village renovations to prioritize views and tourism