Fireworks company losing $1 million with canceled fireworks displays
- Humidity: 96%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:44:48 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:04 PM
Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Potential for heavy rainfall. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Yacht lost in heavy seize
- Hogs and Heroes rally in support of law enforcement
- Resort police tested by spike in incidents
- What will July 4th bring forth for weekend?
- Ocean City Fire Marshal’s office promotions
- Berlin BLM march spreads message of equality, justice
- Childhood friends join OCBP ranks as rookie surf rescue technicians
- Covid-19 still trending down ahead of holiday weekend
- Commissioner faces ethics complaint for AGH funding
- Ghost tours provide history of Eastern Shore