Joe Crain, a local Illinois weatherman criticized his own news station's "Code Red" weather alerts. Now he's out of a job.
- Humidity: 69%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:32 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:04 PM
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 71F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Jobs go without workers
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- Leaves skateboard to pay tab
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end