Thomas Zurbuchen, NASA's Head of Science, tells Becky Anderson just how difficult it's been to build and send a rover to Mars, and why he's so excited about this mission.
- Humidity: 75%
- Cloud Coverage:7%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:39:09 AM
- Sunset: 05:48:33 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 52F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear to partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High 49F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Inlet Village renovations to prioritize views and tourism
- Remarks sting in exchange over Jellyfish
- Phillips leaves OPA
- Falling ice and debris block lanes, cause Bay Bridge delays
- Mandate requires watermen to wear masks
- Great Wolf Lodge plans grow again
- Eagle survives crash through windshield
- Bemoans recent closures of Leo’s and BJ’s restaurants
- Thunderbirds to headline 2021 OC Air Show
- Organizers present modified Springfest because of covid